Family vacations are shared experiences that allow parents and kids to have fun. While parents relax, kids can explore the beach or visit local attractions. Of course, using the Kids' Clubs is the best way to have different activities for the whole family while not worrying about your kid's whereabouts. This way, you can enjoy the resort's amenities and enjoy exclusive privileges and benefits; simultaneously, your children have fun and are taken care of.
There are plenty of kid-friendly resorts in Mexico, including Garza Blanca resorts. So, if you're heading down to Mexico for a family holiday, stop worrying about things to do in Puerto Vallarta with kids or finding Los Cabos resorts with kids' activities; we've got you covered!
Garza Blanca Resorts, Your Best Option
Occasionally, it's good, and even necessary, to take a vacation without the kids. It's a chance to unwind and forget about the stress of the daily grind. But sometimes, taking the kids along is the best option as it's a fabulous opportunity to spend quality time with the whole family. It also enables your children to travel to unique destinations.
When planning a trip to Mexico with children, many parents are drawn to beach vacations because they are ideal for everyone. In general, beaches in Mexico are very friendly and a perfect fit for families looking for a great time together. Imagine building a sandcastle with your little ones or having them try new activities and socialize with other kids while playing and learning. Sounds pretty tempting, huh?
You'll find top-notch babysitting service at Garza Blanca, one of many kid-friendly resorts in Mexico! You can also go ahead and make a reservation for Garza Blanca's kid-friendly resort in Los Cabos, Cancun, or Puerto Vallarta and take advantage of its all-inclusive gourmet experience.
On top of its restaurants and outdoor activities, all of Garza Blanca's Kids' Clubs offer cultural experiences. Ranging from team activities like tug of war and treasure hunts to the always-fun Jenga and sandcastle building, amongst other activities. Your kids won't even have a chance to think about video games! But just in case they do, we got them, too.
Besides the previously mentioned activities, you will also find a kids' pool along with a full schedule of daily activities between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, which will have your kid, or kids, completely busy and entertained.
Your children will be able to learn, play, and create while they have the time of their life! This way, your kids can look forward to various activities and experiences to make their vacation unforgettable.
The Kids' Clubs at all Garza Blanca Resorts are amazing! Not only are they the place for children to play, learn, and have fun, but just the right amount of each. The best part about it is that the Kids' Clubs are free for kids aged 4 – 12.
So, it doesn't matter which resort you pick from the Garza Blanca family; you will find things to do in Cancun with kids or get to stay at one of the best kid-friendly resorts in Puerto Vallarta.
Now, Garza Blanca also has a great surprise for all grown-ups! Their luxury resorts offer the highest quality accommodation, cuisine, and recreation with their remarkable Family Program.
Offering spacious rooms that can accommodate all families of all sizes, this program provides personalized attention to parents traveling with their little ones. It offers unique amenities for parents and children so you can be completely comfortable and also travel light. How? You can forget about packing strollers, baby bottle sterilizers, and bottle warmers. Yes, really! Enjoy the accessibility of a light getaway with everything you might need to indulge in unfettered bliss. All amenities are available upon request before arrival or can be ordered during your stay.
Apart from reading your new favorite book poolside or getting a glorious massage at the spa after a session of hydrotherapy at one of Garza Blanca's spa's beautiful water circuits; you can enjoy taking a nap in a hammock on your private balcony or soothing yourself with some bubbles in a tub in the privacy of your quarters.
The resorts feature pools, deluxe spas, one-of-a-kind restaurants, and other amenities to keep you perfectly pampered. At the same time, your kids are entertained and safe at the Kids Club. So, this is a win-win situation all around!
With the Family Program, you can return to your suite and efficiently ensure that your whole family enjoys a memorable vacation. You can even go for dinner and order a special nightly kid's amenity for your little ones!
Tips for Travelling with Your Kids
Traveling with kids can be challenging, especially in a foreign country. Here's a list of valuable tips that can help you make the trip super easy and enjoyable at all times.
- Travel light. This is particularly useful, mainly when small kids are involved. Now you can easily do so thanks to Garza Blanca's Family Program.
- Bring a friend. Always bring a couple of their favorite toys along for the ride! This will help keep your children entertained and feeling safe when catching a plane or on long waits at airports.
- Don't forget the blankie. If your kid has a special blanket or any other go-to clothing or accessory that helps them overcome anxiety, bring it! Plane rides can get a bit bumpy sometimes, and this will make the ride smoother for everyone.
- Pack appropriately. Remember that even though you'll probably be packing light clothes and bathing suits, you should always bring along a sweater or sweatshirt for your little one. Air conditioner and cool nights might be awesome for you, but your kid may want to be a bit warmer.
- Meds and sunscreen, lots of sunscreen. If your kid takes any meds, bring them along with a couple of extra doses (just in case!). Also, always apply plenty of 50+ SPF sunscreen, as the sun in Mexico can be a bit harsh, and you want your child to have fun, not sunburns!
- Spend time with your kids. Although the Kids' Clubs are a great option to keep your children entertained while you relax, keep in mind that one of the reasons why taking a vacation with your kids is to spend some quality time with your whole family.
Of course, no one knows your kids better than you do! So, if there are any activities they particularly enjoy or dietary restrictions or likes, let the staff know in advance to prepare to cater to your kids' needs and wants.
Don't forget to sign up for TAFER Rewards! It's completely free to join; all you need to do is sign up, go on vacation, and be rewarded for doing what you love most: vacationing in style!