Join us for the 2020 TAFER Annual Member Meeting
Accompany us for a special Meeting this spring at Garza Blanca Puerto Vallarta. You will receive informative Club and Resort updates and have an opportunity to meet with Club management and fellow members, all while reliving the passion and elegance of Casablanca.
Schedule to be announced as we get closer to the event date.
Schedule of Events
|Tuesday, September 29, 2020|
|Tuesday, September 29, 2020||3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Event Check-in – Come check in for all of the events and receive your information folder.|
|Wednesday, September 30, 2020|
|Tuesday, September 29, 2020||9:00 am – 11:00 am||Event Check-in.|
|2:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Membership 101. Our popular instructional session will make sure you are using your membership to its fullest!.|
|3:00pm – 3:30pm||On-Call Presentation.|
|5:30 pm – 6:00 pm||Event Check-in.|
|6:00 pm – 8:00 pm||Cocktail Party - Reconnect with old friends and make new ones while you enjoy drinks, appetizers and music.|
|Thursday, October 1, 2020|
|Thursday, October 1, 2020||9:00 am – 9:30 am||Continental Breakfast.|
|9:30 am – 11:00 am||Tafer Member Meeting.|
|11:00 am to 12:00 pm||Roundtables - Sit down one-on-one for an-in-depth discussion of your individual needs regarding member services, sales, exchange, and more.|
|7:00 pm – 11:00 pm||Dinner Show - For our final dinner show you will be transported to A Night in Casablanca. Dance the night away in an elegant atmosphere under the stars.|
The TAFER 2020 Annual Meeting of the Members will be held at Garza Blanca Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on September 29 - October 1, 2020.
- The Annual Meeting is free to all members, but advanced registration is required. In order to attend the complimentary dinners and theme events, members must register on-line. Email confirmation will be sent for your registration; please print this out for your records.
- Each membership is limited to 2 (two) person(s) complimentary for your first membership account only, regardless of how many points you own. Our priority is to allow members, and not guests of members, the opportunity to register for the meeting.
- In addition to your complimentary registration, if availability permits, you may register 2 (two) guests maximum for a fee of $140 per person. The $140 guest fee covers the food and beverage and other expenses for the guests. Members will be contacted directly for guest payments as we get closer to the meeting. Children are considered guests and will be charged $75 to attend the meeting. UVCI reserves the right to disallow guests if spots are filling quickly and need to be saved for members.
- Please register for the event FIRST. We generally sell out of member inventory before September; however, we have rooms set aside on a first come first serve basis for meeting attendees. The reservation agents need your Annual Member Meeting confirmation to complete your room reservation to override sold out inventory.
- Don’t Forget to Book Your Room. To book your space contact Member Services 1-866-668-9261. /
Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the TAFER Residence Club Member Meeting, we look forward to seeing you!